PES 2015: Patch 1.03 Released, Notes Included
Patch 1.03 is now available for PES 2015 on all consoles and PC. Below are the official patch notes and that feature a lot of fixes to problems previously reported by players.
- Players available in myClub has been added.
- Screen presentation for the probability rate for successfully signing a player has been updated.
- Position display section for the Manager’s details in the myClub Hiring Manager has been updated.
- Icons to represent [Contract Expired], [Injury] and [Suspended] have been updated to be shown in the Squad Management window of myClub.
- The issue of that the wrongly displayed player name still showing after setting the user name of the cursor in VS Com of myClub has been fixed.
- Users can now confirm their promotion or relegation before finishing a myClub: Divisions season.
- The delay in the Division promotion information display shown on screen hasbeen fixed.
- The issue that the manager name of the National team not being updated after the manager name had been changed in Master League has been fixed.
- The issue that sometimes the PK was not taken by a team mate in Become a Legend has been fixed.
- The issue that sometimes users had not been able to purchase myClub Coins after downloading the DataPack has been fixed.
PES 2015 was released by Konami last year in November for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. The game was received with mostly positive reviews, where it was marked highly for providing modern players with almost everything they would want from a football title, a feat that the publisher had missed upon in the recent years.
The first two launch months saw to the release of PES 2015’s first two downloadable content packs,the first of which released ahead of the game’s release date.
The first pack added an extra 8 European Teams (Slovan Bratislava, FK Partizan, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Ludogorets Razgrad, HJK Helsinki, Qarabağ Agdam, Legia Warsaw, Sparta Praha), Copa Sudamericana 2014 tournament, summer transfers, new player faces, latest squad lineups, and a series of latest boots from Adidas, Nike and Puma.
The second added four new teams and stadia, among other updates.