The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Crew Update Hits Feb 12 to Add New PvP Mode, Missions
Looks like The Crew is about to get even better! In just one week’s time the next update for the game will go live and with that you will get a brand new PvP mode – among numerous other things.
We had the opportunity to take a look at the patch notes that were revealed by Ivory Tower and Ubisoft Reflections on the game’s official website.
The new PvP mode of The Crew will take the shape of an elimination race that you will also get 10 new locations for. Oh and in case you were done with the faction missions, four new ones are heading your way on the next Thursday i.e. February 12!
Online play will also get better now, quick coop will have less session joining bugs. As far as PvP is concerned, browsing of players after cars are selected has been enabled and you will be able to find more players in less time when matchmaking.
If you were getting used to the super speeded reverse gears of cars like Bentley Continental GT, Cadillac Escalade, Abarth 500, Alfa Romeo 4C or Hummer H1 Alpha then it is time you start getting used t more realistic off road reverse driving skills. The bug has been fixed.
Issues with the nitro and grip for MINI Cooper S have been fixed while the grip of Buggy will also let it climb hills now. Similarly, Lamborghini Murcielago will get a better grip when you juice it up with nitro.
You will not be able to ride walls, AI will behave more realistically in some missions and police cars will be less crazy when chasing you.
Here are the rest of the fixes:
- Fixed an issue related to a friend’s presence in game – their status will be set to offline when they quit the game.
- Fixed an issue when applying certain parts.
- Improved frame rate in cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue related to progression on challenges.
- Fixed an issue related to unlocking and tracking the progress of certain awards.
- Fixed the issue that was causing statistics to display incorrect data and/or simply reset the data. Previous data will not be restored, but new statistics should not be lost anymore.
So, what did the developers miss out in the latest The Crew update?