In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
World of Warcraft Patch 6.1 is Now Available on PTR
World of Warcraft patch 6.1 has gone live on Public Test Realms. The new patch brings a plethora of additions, changes, improvements and fixes.
Patch notes for 6.1 reveal the introduction of new character models for Blood Elves. The existing models have been overhauled “with an increase to fidelity and texture resolution; while retaining the core look and feel of the originals.”
Twitter Integration is among the notables of patch 6.1. Tweets can now be sent for achievements, items and more. Moreover, screenshots can also be tweeted using share command from within the client.
“This feature can be enabled by accessing a new social settings pane to add or remove a Twitter account.”
Heirloom Collection tab is added as well. You can read the details of it below:
New Heirloom Collections Tab
- The Collections system now supports Heirloom items.
- Heirlooms have a tier system to denote the maximum level that the item scales up to.
- New neck slot Heirlooms are now available and allows the character to cast a heal once a minute. This heal shares a cooldown with potions and Healthstones.
- Vendors in Stormwind (Alliance) and Undercity (Horde) now sells Heirlooms for gold.
- Alternate methods for obtaining Heirlooms are also available.
- Darkmoon Faire sells Heirlooms for Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
- Argent Tournament sells tier-1 and tier-2 Heirlooms for Champion’s Seals.
- Some world events now sell either tier-2 and tier-3 Heirlooms for currency obtained through the event.
- Collecting all heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters.
These were the highlights from patch 6.1. If you wish to go into details, visit Battle.net for further information. Keep in mind that these patch notes can change upon release on public servers.