The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Gets Another Patch, Fixes Stability & Matchmaking
343 Industries has detailed a new patch for its Xbox One exclusive shooter Halo: The Master Chief Collection which is scheduled to roll out “within the next few days”.
Since Halo is known for its multiplayer aspect (which is also its most troubled game mode), the said patch mostly addresses multiplayer issues and matchmaking improvements. Following the patch, players can expect to see stat-track changes, improvements made to party, and stability fixes made to both campaign and multiplayer.
Expected to roll out within the next few days, here’s a quick rundown of everything this patch addresses:
- Improved matchmaking search success rates
- Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby
- Made an update to the Halo 2: Anniversary “Legacy” Stick Layout
- Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer
In related Halo: The Master Chief Collection news, 343 Industries Bonnie Ross offered a free month of Xbox Live Gold and other goodies to players as a compensation of the game’s launch issues.