In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
2014 PlayStation Blog Game of the Year Announced
Last month Sony asked its user-base to vote for their favorite games in a 2014 PlayStation Blog Game of the Year contest. The results are in now and have so after calculating nearly 400,000 user-votes.
Best PlayStation 4 Game
- Winner – Destiny
- Runners-Up – Dragon Age: Inquisition, inFamous: Second Son, Far Cry 4
Best PlayStation 3 Game
- Winner – Dark Souls 2
- Runners-Up – South Park: The Stick of Truth, Destiny, Far Cry 4
Best PlayStation Vita Game
- Winner – Child of Light
- Runners-Up – The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Freedom Wars, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Best Digital Release
- Winner – inFamous: First Light
- Runners-Up – The Walking Dead Season 2, Outlast, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Best PlayStation Plus Game
- Winner – BioShock Infinite
- Runners-Up – Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Batman: Arkham City, Tomb Raider
Most Anticipated Game of 2015
- Winner – Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Runners-Up – Batman: Arkham Knight, Persona 5, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Infamous: Last Light is currently free for all PlayStation Plus subscribers through the Instant Game Collection program. You have until the end of the month to grab a copy of it from the PlayStation Network.
As for the list, let us know below if you agree/disagree with it.