In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Lords of The Fallen Patch 1.4 is Now Live, Brings 200+ Fixes and Improvements
Without a doubt, Lords of The Fallen is among one of my favorite 2014 games. While reminding me how much fun I had with Dark and Demon Souls, it managed to hold its own nicely.
CI Games has released a new patch for Lords of The Fallen and it’s a big one. Not it terms of size but it terms of fixes and improvements it brings along.
The patch deals with 200+ issues!
Patch 1.4 is now live for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game. Sony’s latest console comes in second place as the patch is dealing with 81 issues while the Xbox One comes in third place with 41 issues.
Like in many things, PC wins over consoles once again and takes the lead with 109 issues being fixed with patch 1.4. Congrats to PC!
The changelog is a big one but you can see some of the highlights from it below:
- Fixed the Catacombs pit breaking the save file
- Players cannot skip/exploit the tutorial Rhogar Marauder (sorry speedrunners!).
- Fixed death while healing, which caused respawn in death pose.
- Fixed the conditions for final boss special loot–it’s actually doable now!
- Commander boss becoming idle during fight is now extremely improbable.
- Fixed the “die after respawn” issue both in Catacombs and in Solitude.
- Post Chromashift setting is now optional.
- Fixed a nasty visual bug when using Shelter spell.
- Fixed Kaslo blocking the Planetarium entrance (#StopTheTappening).
- Fixed Annihilator being permanently slowed down under certain conditions.
- Saving the game without losing the Experience Multiplier is now possible (press L3 while saving), and regular saving does reset it.
- Fixed the exploit allowing to keep Best permanently stunned.
- Daze spell will no longer influence bosses, as it could easily have been exploited.
- Fixed the triggering of cutscene with two imprisoned Monks in Catacombs.
So there you have it. Lords of The Fallen is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: CI Games