In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Destiny HotFix 188.8.131.52 Addresses Issues With The Dark Below
The patch in discussion is now available across all platforms and addresses a number of issues like weapon projectiles improperly penetrating Hive shields, Dead Orbit reputation, issues with charge up, and more. Below, you will find a complete rundown of everything addressed by this patch:
- Fixed a typo in the German word for ‘Radiant Energy’
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota’s End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
- Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota’ mission
Destiny: The Dark Below was released on Dec. 9, 2014 on Xbox Live and Playstation Network and brings three strike missions, a raid, three story missions, a new vendor, and three new Crucible maps. The DLC is priced at $19.99 and can also be bought as a part of Destiny: Expansion Pass which costs $34.99 which will also include the second expansion pack, Destiny: House of Wolves.