In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Razer Releases New Headset For Xbox One, Priced At $99.99
To give players a gaming experience to remember, Razer has released a new headset for Microsoft’s Xbox One gaming system. The headset which is now available worldwide, connects to the Xbox One controller and will cost you $99.99.
Just in time for Christmas!
Kraken’s Xbox One variant will come packed with an audio control unit which will give you control over chat and volume adjustments. This headset features a pretty comfortable closed cup design with a 50 MW input power.
You can check the list of features below:
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Closed ear cup design for maximum comfort
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 110 ± 4 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 52 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Stereo Headset Adaptor
- Proprietary port for connection to the Xbox One Controller
- Dedicated volume control and mute button
- Individual controls for game and chat volume
The specs of this device are not really in-line with some of the other more expensive Razer headsets but for this price, it’s not a bad deal. If you wish to get this awesome headset, head down to Razer store to pick one up for your console.
Not an Xbox player? Don’t worry, Razer also has PlayStation 4 compatible headsets with 7.1 surround sound. Visit the link here to know more.
What do you think about this new headset? Let us know in the comments!