In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Remember Me Developers Working On A New RPG For Xbox One And PS4
Dontnod Entertainment, the studio behind 2013’s Remember Me and the upcoming title Life of Strange is working on another game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
On the official website, developers have posted a new job offer for the “Game/Level designer.”
Developers are looking for a person, who has a strong background of work on an RPG/ARPG, so that he/she can start working on the studio’s next project that will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One.
The hired person will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Under the responsibility of Game Director, you will participate in the creation of a video game console.
- You will develop the design of mechanical oriented RPG gameplay together with game designers, programmers and artists.
- You will create, will implement and will be asked for your game mechanics in levels of accessibility with a permanent concern of escalation proposed challenges, and the end user experience.
- You will adapt to game design constraints and technical, from design to quality testing phases.
- You will also actively participate in the drafting and updating of the game and level design documentation throughout the project.
Dontnod’s Remember Me had its flaws but it was still loved by a lot of players, and the studios’ upcoming title Life is Strange has been looking quite impressive as well.
For its first title, developers teamed up with Capcom, while their upcoming project will be published by Square Enix.
There is no information available at the moment regarding this new RPG project of the studio, but it will be interesting to see what kind of game they come up with, and who will get the publishing rights.
Would you like to see an RPG from Dontnod Entertainment? Let us know in the comments below!