The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New The Master Chief Collection Patch is Live, Improves Matchmaking and More
343 Industries has released yet another patch to deal with the notorious matchmaking issue, in the newly released Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Since launch, the game has been facing matchmaking issues, getting into a match became a frustrating task, as players had to wait a long time to start.
343 has been hard at work since to resolve the issue and after the initial update, we have an another patch to address the annoying matchmaking issue.
You can check out some of the highlights from the changelog below:
- Made improvements to the team selection process to improve team balancing
- Made an update to the party system to improve searching with parties (2+ players)
- Made further improvements to how matchmaking progress is communicated to the player
- Made an update to ensure that players do not enter a non-joinable state after searching for a match
- Made an update to ensure that the “Game Session” UI does not persist after leaving a matchmaking lobby
- Resolved a variety of incorrectly displayed matchmaking prompts
- Improved matchmaking roster presentation during team creation phase to remove roster flickering
- Corrected a “connecting to host” message that incorrectly displayed during the matchmaking searching phase
The patch will be available to download the next time you start the game. It will prompt you to get the latest update before you continue.
Matchmaking improvements are only one part of this patch. The game has also be suffering from some UI and party issues. 343 has been vigilant enough to counter the majority of these issues as well. You can read more about those, by following the link here.