Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Patch Out on PS3, Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has received a new update which addresses most of the issues that players were encountering, and tweaks some of the game’s weapon challenges.
The update is now live on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, you can read up on all the patch notes given below:
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Spawn in spectator mode fix.
Current-gen and PC players of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare received an update a couple of days ago, which improved the multiplayer in a big way by removing most of the exploits and glitches that were being used.
Each map in the multiplayer was separately addressed, so that issue can be removed altogether and doesn’t ruin the players’ experience anymore.
Also, it made a couple of fixes to Exo Survival Global mode which you can see below:
- Exo Survival Global – Losing HUD in Goliath.
- Exo Survival Global – AI issue after completing level 25.
If you are still encountering players who are using exploits, you can report them to Activision through their support page.