In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Destiny The Dark Below: Exotic Weapons, Items, Quests and Inferno Rounds Leaked
Release of The Dark Below expansion pack for Destiny is just around the corner. With that, developer Bungie has started releasing new information on what players can expect from the first content pack.
Data miners though want to jump the gun and so having mined details from the game’s lines of codes, here’s a list put together of the new weapons, quests and inferno rounds said to be included.
The Dark Below launches next month.
A new gametype which will set the difficulty of existing features to hardcore is also set to be included:
- Inferno Control
- Inferno Salvage
- Inferno Rumble
- Inferno Clash
- Inferno Skirmish
- Quest (Kind of Story missions)
- Iron Banner (Team Deathmatch Large)
New Exotic Items
- 347 Vesta Dynasty – A Reef scout hunts for years, fighting piracy and ancient traps, to crack one cache and claim the weapons within.
- Sweet Business – Chching! Chching! Chching! Chching!
- Lord of Wolves – By this right alone I rule.
- Necrochasm – “Cursebringer” Precision kills with this weapon frequently trigger a Cursed Thrall explosion.
- No Land Beyond – “The Master” Increased precision damage. Kills briefly increase damage against next target.
- Dragon’s Breath – “Pyromancer” Rounds fired from this weapon leave a Solar Flare upon detonation.
- ATS/8 ARACHNID – Advanced tactical sensorium. Induced hallucinations integrate broad-spectrum targeting data.
- The Glasshouse – Everything is luminous.
- The Ram – …PRAISE ME…
- Obisidian Mind – Power from the ash.
- Eternal Warrior – Absolute, unflinching resolve.
- ExoTac Angel Hunter – Built from a Golden Age combat pilot sensorium, it orients the brain during sharp maneuvers.
- Starfire Protocol – 13.4 billion years ago, the first stars kindled out of darkness, seeding the future of all life.
- Purifier Robes – “Fire is the breaking of bonds. Fire is freedom. We must be swift and thorough in our liberation…”
- Claws of Ahamkara – Look at all this life, oh bearer mine. There is so much left to burn…
- Ruin Wings – In the Garden grows a tree of silver wings. The leaves are ruin, the bark disaster. Of the seeds we do not speak.
- Don’t Touch Me – Amputated from a creature that stumbled out of a Vex gate. A vestigial defensive reflex still remains.
- Nothing Manacles – The equations balance thus: you are diminished, and I am exalted. You are broken, and I am made strong.
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence – The Active Contact Defense system uses warsat hull materials to store a retaliatory charge.
- Ikaheka’s Hooks – Ah, no matter; the wound is not so deep…
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides – Pardon me. Coming through.
- Radiant Dance Machine – Built for swift movement, they provide unexpected and decisive social benefits.
- Unremarkable Bones – Surely the Warlocks cling to these fossils for a reason. What could it be, oh bearer mine?
- Peregrine Greaves – Victory from on high.
- Crux of Crota – Their god is now our power.
New Quests (Full list not included)
- The Dark Below
- Ritual of Sacrifice
- Fist of Crota