In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Assassin’s Creed Unity Patch 2 is Now Live For PC
Assassin’s Creed Unity has been suffering from numerous issues on all platforms be it PC, Xbox One or Sony’s PlayStation 4.
There were frame-rate issues, crashes, stuttering and sometimes the game just got stuck on the loading screen. We also compiled a troubleshooting list on the day of release for the possible workarounds and fixes but all the problems seem to be too much to handle.
Now, Ubisoft has addressed some of these issues with the release of patch 2 for the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Unity.
During my time with AC Unity, I noticed Arno falling through the ground, his face disappearing mid-kiss, a banner slicing through his body, crashes, flickering and what not.
Thankfully, patch 2 is here to address these issues, you can check out some of the highlights from the changelog below:
- Fixed an issue where under some circumstances, Arno can fall through ground when free running on various props or when dropping down on to an NPC.
- Fixed an issue where it is possible for Arno to get stuck in a hay cart next to the Pantheon in the Bièvre district.
- Fixed an issue issue that may cause a game crash when joining the co-op session of another player who has a specific single player and side missions progression.
- Improved performance in cinematics on low hardware configurations
- Fixed various flickering issues on nVidia SLI and AMD CrossFire configurations
- Fixed various Graphic issues
Patch 2 for PC can be download from uPlay and Steam, but there is something players should keep in mind. According to the patch notes, even after this update, players will experience “most” of the frame-rate and performance issues. Which makes me wonder, how broken is this game? And how many patches will it require to run smoothly?