Lords of the Fallen Patch 1.3 Goes Live on PC, Brings Numerous Fixes
CI Games has released Patch 1.3 for Lords of the Fallen which brings a lot of fixes to some of the most reported issues in the game.
Weighing in at 363 MB, your Steam client should automatically start updating the game. At the time of writing, the patch has yet to arrive on the PlayStation 4; but as is the nature of updates, it should by the week’s end.
Lords of the Fallen saw to a relatively quiet release but saw to a great reception. Except for some technical issues in the shape of random and frequent crashes, players were pretty much content with their purchase.
The game’s first DLC, Ancient Labyrinth, will arrive later this year and should give players more content to breeze through during the holidays.
Here are the official patch notes for the new update.
The following features have been added to the game:
- Separate Chromatic Abberation setting (Post Chromashift)
- Invert X-axis option
- Toggle target switching after killing an enemy option
- A warning message when the user enables very high resolution textures (performance and stability issues)
List of fixed technical issues:
- Damage value displayed in the inventory when a non-physical weapon is equipped
- Sudden contrast changes at the outdoor areas
- Missing cursor when displaying message boxes in the game
- The splash screens timings that were incorrect on some machines
- Scaling for weapons with an attribute requirement lower than 10
- First tutorial issue with message box not popping up
- Chinese localization issue
List of fixed game design issues:
- Planetarium issue where you could get stuck if you died and killed a foe simultaneously
Improved the catacombs pit issue fix- if a player is stuck down there, he will get teleported
- Boss extro cutscenes that were triggered when the player and the boss died simultaneously
- Incorrect respawn position after death if the player skipped the tutorial
- Improved targeting when using Right Stick/button wheel
- Rune of Adyr’ issue; The rune has been removed from the inventory when starting NG+
- Player position when approaching the first tutorial foe
- The Crippled Rhogar quest issues; The NPC will now offer the mission even after the player has rejected his initial offer; The NPC will now correctly accept humans skulls in his initial conversation with the player
- The crippled Rhogar voice-over after its death
- Gate leading to Commander arena; Yetka will no longer close the gate if the enemies are not on the arena
- The issue concerning the final boss falling through the floor
- The random death after respawn during the final boss encounter
- The Guardian boss weapon issue
- The issue with the key to the Gardens being dropped too early
- Model of portal leading to the Hand of God was changed
- Chest in the First Warden arena was removed
- Curse weapon issue; The weapon no longer grants additional luck attribute points
- Exp multiplier; The multiplier now resets after either saving progress or banking exp.Please note that you can save the game without losing the multiplier by holding Left Stick/Shift while using the shard (health& health potions will not be refilled then)