The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Viking Swords Locations Guide
Assassin’s Creed Rogue has a total of 15 Viking Swords hidden throughout the world and collecting them all rewards players with the Viking Armor Outfit.
The swords are listed as quest items in each area and players need to go to their coordinates and dig them up. For more help on Assassin’s Creed Rogue, read our Templar Relics Locations, Craftable Upgrades and Weapons Unlock Guide.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Viking Swords Locations
Once players have acquired all the swords, they can turn them in North Atlantic for the outfit.
The closes location to the turn in area is Pearl Island to which the players can fast travel and then proceed to the island for the ancient site where the outfit is located (949,-928)
This guide should help players find the location of each sword, marked by its coordinates which players can check through the world map and then assign a custom waypoint to the area.
Viking Sword – Region / Area (Coordinates)
Viking Sword Location Coordinates
- Viking Sword #1 – North Atlantic / Yarmouth (190,-906)
- Viking Sword #2 – North Atlantic / Pearl Island (944,-933)
- Viking Sword #3 – North Atlantic / Burgeo (549,-588)
- Viking Sword #4 – North Atlantic / Grande Entree (364,-476)
- Viking Sword #5 – North Atlantic / Harbour Deep (584,-358)
- Viking Sword #6 – North Atlantic / Port Meinier (298,-142)
- Viking Sword #7 – North Atlantic / Fogo (916,-67)
- Viking Sword #8 – North Atlantic / Anticosti (188,-144)
- Viking Sword #9 – River Valley / Vieille Carriere (555,-42)
- Viking Sword #10 – River Valley / Old Growth (288,-531)
- Viking Sword #11 – River Valley / Twin Snake Path (662,-588)
- Viking Sword #12 – River Valley / Ash Creek (267,-879)
- Viking Sword #13 – River Valley / Or du Nord (945,-135)
- Viking Sword #14 – River Valley / Lac Eternel (427,-370)
- Viking Sword #15 – New York / North Medium (386,-249)