The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
This Is What’s In Store For Destiny In Coming Months
Players have been complaining about lack of content in Destiny, and Bungie has listened. In the game’s weekly update, developers revealed that a lot of new stuff will be coming players’ way via updates in the coming months.
Some of the content will consist of new stuff for the players to do and earn from. Moreover, the updates will bring new channels allowing players to chat with their teammates, new stronger weapons and new gear.
Other features and changes headed your way in the coming months are listed below:
- New shaders for your gear
- Ways to preview items before you spend your Glimmer
- Greater chances of “showers” in public spaces
- Adjustments to some arenas that needed better traffic flow
- New economies to equip you with upgrade materials
- Fixes, patches, and other invisible technical evolutions
- Some other tricks up our sleeve
- Maybe even a more generous Cryptarch
Despite lacking in content, there are over 9.5 million registered users for Destiny with more joining in with time.
Activision has also confirmed that the work on sequel has already begun, but it is not likely to see the light of day anytime soon.
The first downloadable pack for Destiny called The Dark Below is set to release on December 9 and it will include free content for everyone.
What do you think of the additions that will be coming to Destiny in the near future?