In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
LittleBIgPlanet 3 Trophies List is Not so Dreary
If you have been out of touch with LittleBigPlanet 3 let me tell you that it is going as fine as the series has ever gone. Just check out this trailer that Sumo Digital released couple of days ago.
Moving on, we are drawing in on the release date of the game which usually means that some post release details would surface before the release. So here we are with a list of all the trophies that the game is going to bring you.
For a change, you won’t have to go playing hundreds of community levels in order to get your hands on these neither will you be forced to make friends with people you don’t know. So yes, this time the trophies are going to be a lot less dreary.
Munch on these:
- 100% Complete – Earn all LittleBigPlanet 3 trophies to unlock this platinum trophy
- One Odd Sock – Change into OddSock
- Biggy And Smalls – Change into Toggle
- Flapper – Change into Swoop
- Moon On A Stick – Moons don’t belong on sticks! Get rid of it!
- She’s Gonna Blow – Max out the thermo in Create Mode
- They Can Swim? – Dunk a sackbot in water… It’s okay, really
- Old School! – Use a power up from LittleBigPlanet 2
- The Best Laid Plans – Win both Contraption Challenges
- Mapper – Decorate an Adventure Map
- We Have To Go Deeper – Create a level that uses ALL 16 layers
- New School – Place a Hook Hat in your level
- Curator – Create a playlist!
- Let’s Go On An Adventure! – Play a Community Adventure
- Adventurous – Heart a Community Adventure
- Hard Tryer – Complete Popit Academy Term 1
- Graduate – Complete Popit Academy Term 2
- Slippery Slope – Create a slide
- Ace Pilot – Ace the Cloud Caravan level
- Free Bird – Destroy 25 or more of Newton’s robots
- Dinner At 8 – Guide 8 Sacklings to the very end
- Wonderplane Wanderer – Discover the TEAM PICKS portal in the Ziggurat
- I Am Invincible! – Use the Gameplay Tweaker to become invincible… And prove it!
- Freshman Creator – Ace Popit Academy Term 1
- Senior Creator – Ace Popit Academy Term 2
- Graduation Day – Complete both Terms of the Popit Academy
- Don’t Go Alone – Complete all the Adventure levels with another Sack Thing
- Ace Adventurer – Ace all the Adventure levels
- A Guy Called Quest – Complete all the Quests in Adventure Mode
- Put The Band Back Together – Revive all the Heroes of Legend
- Cartographer – Create an Adventure Map
- Back To School – Play the entirety of any Popit Puzzle whilst wearing a Newton costume
LittleBigPlanet 3 has been developed for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 and will be rolled out in the North American markets on November 18, European Union gets it on November 26 expect United Kingdom where it releases on November 28. Finally the Japanese markets will get it on December 4.