Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Upcoming Advanced Warfare Update Has ‘Connectivity Optimizations’
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare has been regarded among the biggest releases in a while now; sadly it is also facing a lot of criticism owing to the incessant lag that countless fans are facing. Amidst all the good and bad news, developer Sledgehammer Games has revealed details on their upcoming Advanced Warfare update.
Michael Condrey took to the official blog of Sledgehammer Games announcing that they will be releasing the Advanced Warfare update very soon and also listed down some of the issues that they are going to attend to:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
Among all these fixes nothing would make you cross your fingers more than the two words at number four. Yes, ’connectivity optimizations,’ that better mean they are going to work their ass off to fix the lag because even at the time of writing people are complaining wherever they can.
You would also be glad to know (maybe) that even before the Advanced Warfare update, you are going to get a Double XP Weekend starting today.
What bothers me is that how on earth are we supposed to benefit from the double XP if getting any kills is going to be marred by the connectivity issues?
I just hope that developers release the update soon so that we can finally get back on track and play the game how it is supposed to be played.