In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
PlayStation Experience Event Will Host 20 Panels, Details Inside
PlayStation Experience event is now less than a month away, and apart from the playable games, the event will feature a total of 20 panels.
Following are the panels that are confirmed by Sony to be at the event:
- The Last of Us’ cast i.e. Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson
- The Last of Us Multiplayer: An Inside Look
- Telltale Games
- God of War Retrospective
- LittleBigPlanet Retrospective
- Good vs Evil in F2P Game Design
- How to Become A Game Designer (experts panel)
- Music Magic: How Your Favorite Game Soundtracks are Made
- Inside the Dev Studio ft. Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Xdev, Q-Games and SCEA WWS
- It Came to Japan! Working in the Japanese Game Industry
- Transition of Nathan Drake from PlayStation 3 to PS4
- Far Cry 4
- Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary
- Pick Up and Slay: The Journey of Diablo III to PlayStation 4
- Prototype to Product from Santa Monica External Development
- Putting the Plus Plus in N++
- Salt and Sanctuary: A Love of Darkness
- The Art of Creating Surprise & Discovery in Games
- Storytelling in Video Games
- Ask Me Anything panel hosted by Shuhei Yoshida, Adam Boyes and Scott Rohde.
Apart from the aforementioned panels, PlayStation Experience event will allow you to play plenty of upcoming games on PlayStation 4, you can check out the list of playable titles right here.
PlayStation Experience event is scheduled to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on 6-7 of December at The Sands Expo and Convention Center.
Source: PlayStation Blog