The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Crew Season Pass Gives Exclusive Cars and a Lot of Customization Options
Alongside kicking off The Crew closed beta today, Ubisoft also dropped the details of the game’s Season Pass.
Those who purchase a pass will be granted access to two exclusive cars on the game’s launch date – the McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale. Owners will also be given access to the new PvP mode first at the start of 2015.
Owners will also get early access to each of the four car packs one whole week before anyone else. Individually these car packs will cost £5.49 each but purchasing the season pass will save you about £5. New missions will appear each and every time a car pack is released and these will be available to all players free of charge.
Additionally, there are 23 extra tuning kits, official paint-jobs, other customization goodies and exclusive stickers for each car pack.
Here’s a list of everything the season pass will include:
- Two exclusive cars – McLaren 12C and Ferrari 458 Speciale – available to Season Pass holders at launch
- One-week early access for all add-on car packs content
- Four packs, 12 cars total; Extreme Car Pack- available January 2015, includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions, Speed Car Pack- available February 2015, includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races, Vintage Car Pack- available March 2015, includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales, Raid Car Pack- available April 2015, includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the Season Pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paintjobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
The Crew will be available on December 2 for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Here’s hoping this game’s launch is better than what DriveClub is currently going through.