In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Fantasy Life Cheats, Passwords to Unlock Costumes, Golden Lunares Coin Exchange
After being an exclusive for 2 years for the Japanese users, 3DS title Fantasy Life is finally available in the West on Nintendo’s handheld console.
For more help on Fantasy Life, read our Shops Guide.
Fantasy Life Cheats, Passwords to Unlock Costumes
While unlocking stuff through the course of the game can be fun, some might prefer to have access to content in an easy manner to make sure they don’t miss out on the chance to unlock something.
Well for those users, we have these tips and tricks (call them cheats if you will).
Unlock Costumes’ Sets
These entries need to be made in the post office by talking to the Password Clerk. They are case-sensitive so make sure you keep that in mind when entering them, without the quotes.
- Angel Costume: ‘I’m finished’
- Butler’s Outfit: ‘Butting in’
- Cacto Costume: ‘Pokey pretender’
- Choco Mat: ‘A little peckish’
- Cuddly Sea Turtle: ‘Shell of a time’
- Cute Outfit: ‘Exceedingly cute’
- Dancer’s Outfit: ‘Got the fever?’
- Demon Costume: ‘Fiendish fashion’
- Dragon Tamer Costume: ‘Fired up!’
- Elegant Outfit: ‘Strike a pose’
- Fairy Doll: ‘Dolled up’
- Festive Costume: ‘Forever festive’
- Festive Furniture Set: ‘Just add cookies’
- Fluffkin Costume: ‘Fur couture’
- Football Pitch: ‘Sports ball’
- Frilly Outfit: ‘Lace case’
- Halloween Furniture Set: ‘Trick or Treat!’
- Heart Rug: ‘Love-ly carpet’
- Honey Pudding: ‘Reveria’
- Island Resort Decoration Set: ‘Forgot my lotion’
- Laura’s Hat: ‘Hidden princess’
- Mysterious Costume: ‘Alakazam’
- Ninja Costume: ‘Masked Mercenary’
- Plushling Costume: ‘Pretty in plush’
- Pool Decoration Set: ‘Floating fun’
- Princely Outfit: ‘Not charming’
- Pumpkin Costume: ‘Seedy deeds’
- Sailor’s Outfit: ‘Sailor’s delight’
- Sheep Outfit: ‘Shear Comfort’
- Snow Outfit: ‘Snow daze!’
- Snowman Decoration: ‘Wanna build me?’
- Spring Indoor Decoration Set: ‘Spring cleaning’
- Spring Outdoor Decoration Set: ‘Spring fling’
- Summer Fun Costume: ‘Beach Bum’
- Summer Outdoor Decoration Set: ‘Don Gero!’
- Sweet Furniture Set: ‘Sweet Furniture’
- Teddy Bear: ‘Un-bear-able’
- Toy Camel: ‘Spittin’ image’
- Witch’s Hat: ‘Witching hour’
- Yippee-Ki-Yay Costume: ‘Buckin’ bronco’
- Yuelia’s Outfit: ‘Moonerfly magic’
Golden Lunares Coin Exchange
This requires players to have access to the Origin Island as well as completion of the main storyline.
Once done with the storyline, Pam will start to take requests and players will be granted 2 Silver Lunares Coins for each request they fulfill.
Four Silver Lunares can be exchanged for one Golden Lunares Coins by talking to the old man near the Goddess Statue at the Rocky Hill Shrine area.
- Alchemist’s Pride: Raises Alchemy skill faster in exchange for 3 coins
- Angelic Mirror: Costs 15 coins and allows players to alter their appearance from their room.
- Anger’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment in exchange for 3 coins.
- Blacksmith’s Pride: Raises Blacksmith’s skills faster for 3 coins.
- Carpenter’s Pride: Raises Carpenter’s skill faster in exchange for 3 coins.
- Companion Cape: Costs 3 coins and doubles the Friendship growth rate.
- Cook’s Pride: Increase Cooking skill faster for 3 coins.
- Demonic Mirror: Costs 12 coins and allows players to respect from their room.
- Fanciful Feet: A foot item costing 7 coins and grants double experience rate.
- Friendship Gloves: Gloves costing 3 coins and give bonus to friendship points.
- Goddess’s Blessings: A charm costing 7 coins which allows players to fully regain HP with the use of a single Life Cure.
- Hermes Sandals: Foot item that allows players to Dash without using SP. Costs 5 Golden Lunares Coins.
- Hunter’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment in exchange for 3 coins.
- Legendary Talisman: A talisman costing 5 coins which grants Knockback Resistance.
- Magician’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment at the cost of 3 coins.
- Mercenary’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment at the cost of 3 coins.
- Millionaires Feet: A foot item costing 3 coins which grants players Dosh Drop ++++
- Miner’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment at the cost of 3 coins.
- Miracle Gloves: Gloves that can revive NPCs to full HP. Cost 5 Golden Lunares Coins.
- Moon Ring: A ring that costs 5 coins and grants SP Recovery ++++
- Paladin’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment at the cost of 3 coins.
- Rainbow Vase: Costs 9 coins and allows players to dye items in their room.
- Royal Pass: Costs 10 coins and allows the use of inn and other facilities for free.
- Star Ring: A 3 coin costing ring which gives auto HP recovery in battle.
- Sun Ring: Costs 7 coins and doubles S. Skill charge rate.
- Tailor’s Pride: Allows faster raising of tailoring skills for 3 coins.
- Treasure Gloves: Costs 7 coins and double the rewards found in chests.
- Woodcutter’s Pride: Increases skill gain for life equipment at the cost of 3 coins.
Fantasy Life Cheats and Exploits
Players can easily level up their weapon skill at the start of the game by attacking the napdragon. The dragon doesn’t take damage or fight back allowing them to level up the skill without any danger.
Upon reaching God rank with all 12 lives, players can talk to Divinus to remove life restrictions from all their gear.
If players press B immediately as soon as their character falls to the floor because of some incorrect move during crafting, the menu will open up and allows characters to get back up and recover from their crafting mistake.
Don’t forget to share if you come across anything else by commenting below!