In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor – Lord of the Hunt DLC Detailed
Lord of the Hunt is the first DLC expansion for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and today Monolith Productions have detailed its contents.
The DLC will bring in a new story that will see Talion teaming up with Torvin, the Dwarf Hunter. Together they will venture forth to defeat a new brand of evil – the Beastmaster Warchiefs. This new enemy charges into battle while riding Caragors and can also lead a pack of Ghuls.
The developer notes that defeating this new brand of enemy will not be easy and players will have to come up with new strategies to take down the Warchiefs which will be their most powerful foe yet.
The DLC will also add new challenges and collectibles to find that will earn you achievements and trophies. There’s also a new character skin that will transform Talion into the “ultimate Beastmaster.”
Here’s an overview of the contents:
- New Story & Lore — Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Missions & Challenges — New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Nemeses — Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters — Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Epic Runes — Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild — Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin — Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
There’s still no release date for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor – Lord of the Hunt but expect it to arrive in the next couple of months.