In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Lords of The Fallen Day One Patch Brings Bug fixes and Improvements
As we informed you just a few days ago that Lords of The Fallen will be getting a 5GB day one patch but at that time we didn’t have any details on the patch itself.
Today, as Lords of The Fallen makes its way to PS4, Xbox One and PC, CI Games has shared the details of the game’s day-one patch.
The 5GB update will bring some bug fixes and improvements to LOD’s, animation, lighting and visual effects. In addition, it removes some visual glitches.
You can see some of the highlights from the changelog below and the rest on the official site.
- Improved general difficulty balancing
- Text & voice over fixes and improvements
- Incorrect despawn behaviour fixed
- An issue with missing musics in the credits is fixed
- Judge bossfight balancing updated
- Challenge Arena tweaks
- Camera clipping improved
- Intro lengths for second visits corrected
- The Blacksmith is now available after the Infiltrator
- Savepoint problems fixed
- The run, jump and jump attack tutorials now starts again if the player approaches the first savepoint in Old Monastery
Some platform specific improvements have also been made such as fixing “disappearing environment particle effect” on PS4 version of the game and “occasionally missing sounds” on the Xbox One version of the game.
The patch will download automatically, but as you can see it weighs in at 5GB, which can take a while to download if you have a slow Internet connection.