Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel – How to Farm Unfarmable Bosses
Not all bosses in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel can be farmed to acquire your desired loot. Well, not unless you alter your ‘save-files’ to play them innumerable times – strictly for PC players.
Before sharing the little trick, here’s a complete list of bosses/mini-bosses which cannot be farmed under normal settings:
List of Unfarmable Bosses
- FlameKnucke – during TVHM Quest
- Even-More-Disgusting Tork – All the Little Creatures Quest
- Rooster Booster – Grinders Quest
- Gigantic Ice Shuggarath – Bunch of Ice Holes Quest
- Meat Head – Rough Love Quest
- Drongo Bones – Rough Love Quest
- Rabid Adams – Treasures of ECHO Madre Quest
- Boomer – Nothing is Never an Option Quest
- Bruce – Another Pickle Quest
- Power Suit Noob – Red than Dead Quest
- Zarpedon Ascendant
- Meg – Kill Meg Quest
- CL4P-L3K-3DD1.E – Eradicate Quest
How to Farm Unfarmable Bosses
First off, you need to go to the boss whom you wish to farm and hit the Pause Menu followed by selecting ‘Save & Quit’ option.
Next thing you need to do is to access your Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ‘save-file’.
Go to your ‘save-file’ and right-click on it and select ‘Properties’. Once inside the Properties, check the ‘read-only’ option and continue playing the game.
After you kill the boss, check whether you acquired your desired loot or not. In case, you didn’t acquire your desired loot, go back to the Title Screen and load your last save.
If you got what you desired, uncheck the ‘read-only’ option in the ‘Properties’ and continue the game to start playing normally.
If you require any further assistance, let us know in the comments and I’ll get back to you!