In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Patch 1.03 Brings Improvements and Fixes to FIFA 15 on PS4
A brand new update has been pushed live on the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 15. According to EA Sports, Patch 1.03 brings a lot of improvements and fixes, including the ability to call out keepers in Pro Clubs.
The list of changes can be read below:
- Tuning to balance of long range shots and keeper reations.
- Added ability to call out keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Balance to shooting and keeper for shots in the box.
- Fix for player instruction in Seasons.
- Tuning to keeper angles on corners and set-pieces.
- Fixes to change in team mentality during matches.
- Fix to flow around playing the Starter Cup in Ultimate Team.
- Fixes to player search in career.
- Fixes to player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Fixes to looking back audio in career.
- Updated injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live
- Tuned Legendary difficulty in gameplay
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology Feature logic
- Tuned players specific audio speech in all modes.
According to a report over the weekend, Sony plans to release a new PlayStation 4 bundle in UK that will include the console, and copies of FIFA 15 and Minecraft. It is said to be priced similar to that of the Glacier White PlayStation 4 at £350.
Anyway, how is the new update going on for you? Is there anything else you would want from EA to be fixed on the platform? Share with us in the comments below.