Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Dota 2 Balance Version 6.82c Has Been Released
On the 15th of October, Valve has released this micro patch to fix some of the game’s lingering balance issues brought by the last version.
In it, we see yet another slight nerf to the comeback mechanic that got introduced in 6.82 and then toned down in 6. 82b. We also see some slight nerfs to some very strong heroes of the moment such as Skywrath Mage and Death Prophet.
Meanwhile, the Bloodseeker combo with Zeus’s Thundergod’s Wrath, which was known for wrecking public games across the map has also taken a hit.
The powerhouses of this new version, Terrorblade and Phantom Lancer have also taken a slight nerf to their illusion power, and the former even got an additional movement speed reduction.
Other very popular heroes such as Faceless Void, Razor, Naga Siren and Spectre have also taken a slight hit.
Full list of changes below:
- Buyback cooldown increased from 6 to 7 minutes
- AoE Gold NWFactor reduced from 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03 to 0.05/0.05/0.05/0.04/0.03
- AoE XP XPFactor reduced from 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12 to 0.23/0.23/0.2/0.15/0.12
- Mystic Flare damage is now dealt over 2.4 seconds instead of 2.2 seconds
- Ancient Seal cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- Crypt Swarm damage rescaled from 100/175/250/300 to 75/150/225/300
- Exorcism cooldown increased from 135 to 145
- Juxtapose max illusions reduced from 6/8/10 to 5/7/9
- Bloodrage now only amplifies for half of the value when the dealer and the receiver are over 2200 range apart
- Primal Split cast time increased from 0.4 to 0.65 seconds
- Primal Split delay after cast time (while invulnerable) reduced from 0.85 to 0.6 seconds
- Ethereal Blade projectile speed increased from 1100 to 1200
- Song of the Siren cast point increased from 0.65 to 0.8 seconds
- Guardian Angel no longer provides HP Regeneration
- Metamorphosis movement speed reduced from 315 to 290
- Conjure Image damage intake increased from 300% to 425%
- Sunder no longer interrupts the target
- Sunder cast range increased from 250 to 325
- Haunt illusion outgoing damage decreased from 40% to 30%
- Spectre movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
- Chronosphere cooldown increased from 120/100/80 to 130/110/90
- Eye of the Storm Scepter interval increased from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4
- Static Link cooldown increased from 25 to 32/30/28/26
- Flaming Fists damage type changed from Magical to Pure (pierces Spell Immunity)
- Flaming Fists damage reduced from 100/150/200 to 80/115/150