The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Sunset Overdrive Opens Up Pre-Orders and Pre-Downloads
Sunset Overdrive is now open for pre-orders and those who secure an early copy will be able to immediately begin downloading the game to get themselves ready for its release later this month.
Each “Day One” edition will net you three bonus items, while pre-ordering from Xbox Live will get you two addition exclusive weapons.
Day One Pre-Order Bonuses
- Nothin’ but the Hits – An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage.
- It’s Me! Fizzie! – Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
- Hardcore! Hammer – You ponder buying the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive. A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.
Xbox Live Exclusive Pre-Order Bonuses
- Acordes de la Muerte – Give me a “K!” Give me an “I!” Give me a “Guitar-with-melting-candles-on-it melee weapon that can bash in the skulls of my vilified enemies!” What’s that spell? Errr…
- The Hangover – Show how much you like to party with this melee weapon made out of beer cans and an electrified pitchfork. One thing led to the other, right?
Insomniac Games has also detailed the game’s Season Pass which will be available on its own for $19.99. There’s also a $79.99 Digital Deluxe Edition which includes the Season Pass as well. You can check out the Season Pass bonuses below.
If variety is the spice of life then these six exclusive outfits for Sunset Overdrive are going to probably overpower your original meal with flavor, unfortunately. But, hey! They look great! So, deck yourself out in the Bomber Ninja, Disco Champion, Goth Lolita, Never Get Cold, Road Queen, and Red Monkey Lightning Outfits.
- Smite – Sometimes you just need a little help from above. Slap on this Epic Amp and watch as your enemies puff into a cloud of smoke courtesy of those ethereal forces who probably have better things to do than help you knock off a few foes. But, let’s not complain.
- XP Mod – A tough lesson to learn is that experience isn’t given – it is earned. It’s also increased with this Weapon Amp that will level up your weapon faster. Bet you wish you knew that for most of life, huh?
- Kaboom! – Out of the many uses for balloons, misting a group of mutants is probably our favorite. With the Kaboom! Trap you can do just that. Wait for the creepy clown to produce a nice bundle for you and then fire away! A nice explosion is your reward for putting up with the clown.
- Death by Decibel – We know a lot of people brag about their speaker system “blowing people away,” but our Death by Decibel Trap will literally do just that. Any enemy that gets near it will be blasted away thanks to the glorious power of rock music.
The open-world action title from Insomniac Games is scheduled for release on October 28 in North America and October 31 in Europe.