In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
FIFA 15 PC Patch Fixes Kick-Off Bug Along With Other Issues
PC players of FIFA 15 were encountering some bizarre issues in the game, for which the developers have released a new patch that fixes most of the game breaking bugs.
The kick-off issue was extremely bothersome for the fans as the players of both teams just ran towards the middle of the pitch and match didn’t go any further; thankfully, this issue has been fixed.
Another big issue that is causing inconvenience for the players is “stuttering” but this issue has not been addressed in this new patch. Well, somethings is better than nothing I guess.
Check out the full change log of this new update given below:
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
Currently, this FIFA 15 patch is only available for PC players via Origin, but EA has promised to release this update for Xbox One and PS4 very soon.
Source: EA Forums