Nintendo 3DS Getting 50 New Custom Themes Worldwide
Tired of your old 3DS theme? It’s time to change it as Nintendo is launching around 50 new custom themes for your 3DS sometime in October.
Themes will be available for both new and old 3DS models. Nintendo will release a system update next month which will allow the implementation of these new themes.
Nintendo 3DS themes will let users customize their handheld’s home screen with custom designs from Mario, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing and more. Players will be able to apply wallpapers to both top and bottom screens and these themes will come packed with their own custom folders as well.
According to Nintendo, Sound effects and music will also be a part of upcoming 3DS themes. You can check out full list of available themes below.
- Youkai Watch – 200 yen
- Monster Hunter 4G (#1) – 200 yen
- Monster Hunter 4G (#2) – 200 yen
- Luigi – 200 yen
- Yoshi – 200 yen
- Mario – 200 yen
- Peach – 200 yen
- Mario characters (woodgrain) – 200 yen
- Mario characters (felt print) – 200 yen
- Black x White stripes – 100 yen
- BlazBlue: Clone Phantasma – 100 yen
- Mario (NES) – 200 yen
- Hanafuda color – 200 yen
- Black x White dots – 100 yen
- Gold x White dots – 100 yen
- Animal Crossing (office) – 200 yen
- Animal Crossing (village board) – 200 yen
- Animal Crossing (Nooking Junction) – 200 yen
- Animal Crossing (Able Sisters Mabel) – 200 yen
- Animal Crossing (Able Sisters Able) – 200 yen
- Black x White checkered flag – 100 yen
- Escape Adventure: The Black Fog of Demise – 100 yen
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds – 200 yen
- Pink x White stripe – 100 yen
- Gold x Black stars – 100 yen
- Yellow x Purple stars – 100 yen
- Simple clear color set Vol.1 – free
- Simple color set Vol.1 – free
- Rosalina round and round – 200 yen
- Mario round and round – 200 yen
- Peach round and round – 200 yen
- Bowser round and round – 200 yen
- Aqua blue squares – 100 yen
- Mario mushrooms – 200 yen
- Okiraku series – 100 yen
- Blue x Yellow large dots – 100 yen
- Pink x green large dots – 100 yen
- 10 different Azure Striker Gunvault themes – ranges between 100 and 150 yen
As you can see in the list above, surprisingly some third party themes will also be a part of this launch. Also, while Nintendo themes cost around 100-200 yen, third party studios will be allowed to set their own pricing.
So there you have it, a long list that features something for everyone. Which one will you be buying? Share with us in the comments below!
Source: Nintendo Japan