The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Warlords of Draenor System Requirements Revealed by Blizzard
World of Warcraft’s expansion Warlords of Draenor is going to arrive in November and Blizzard previously noted that it is going to bring some substantial improvements to the characters which could require a better system.
Now, with release not very far away, developers have revealed the minimum and recommended system requirements for this highly anticipated expansion.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows8 (latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 3000
- OS X 10.8
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4850
- 35 GB available HD space
- 2 GB RAM
- Broadband Internet connection
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- Windows 7/Windows 8 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core i5 2400 or AMD FX-4100 or better
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- OS X 10.9 (or latest version)
- Intel Core i5 or better
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M or ATI Radeon HD 6750M or better
- 4 GB RAM
- Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel
As you can see, these are not very demanding requirements especially for those who are looking forward to play the upcoming AAA titles.
However, there will be some players who might not be able to play this upcoming expansion due to the requirements but they still have World of Warcraft to play, so there is not much to worry about.
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is going to arrive on 13th of November and it will introduce a lot of new stuff, so if your PC doesn’t have the needed requirements then now is the time for upgrade.