The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
GTA V on Xbox One, PS4 and PC to Get First Person Mode?
We are less than a couple of months away from GTA V release on the new gen systems and it seems that Rockstar is going to include bunch of new features into the upcoming title.
Reddit user, who goes by the name of DrOversight has managed to get his hands on a Google Web Cache of the Rockstar’s official website which reveals the new features that will be part of the game.
The biggest addition in the new gen version is the inclusion of first person mode which you will be able to use while on foot and driving.
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
- A brand new first person mode while on foot
In addition to revealing the first person mode, developers also mentioned that there will be new animals, new easter eggs and other additions coming your way in GTA V.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
- New animals roaming Los Santos
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen
There are two possibilities behind this news, either Rockstar officially revealed this information and then removed the link, or it has been faked, so until an official confirmation is made by the developers, these additions should be taken with a grain of salt.
GTA V PS4 and Xbox One version releases on 18th of November while the PC version is set launch on 27th of January.