Tokyo Game Show 2014 – Major Publishers and Their Live Stream Schedules
The Tokyo Game Show 2014 kicks off in three days’ time and for the four days after that, it is going to be an extravaganza of gaming – a gamer’s paradise if you happen to be in Japan.
However, for most of us the whole event is a bit complicated as there is a lot going on.
So let’s simplify some of the things. First off we have the key players who will be making an appearance at the event. In short we can single out 13 publishers which are:
- Arc System Works (schedule not updated yet)
- Bandai Namco (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Capcom (September 20 and 21)
- D3 Publisher (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Dengeki (September 18, 20 and 21)
- Koei Tecmo (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Konami (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Microsoft (September 20 and 21)
- Niconico (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Sega (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
- Sony Computer Entertainment Japan (September 18, 20 and 21)
- Square Enix (September 19, 20 and 21)
- Wargaming (September 18, 19, 20 and 21)
Out of these some publishers like Bandai Namco, Square Enix and others are also going to hold livestreams of their press conference at Tokyo Game Show 2014 which is all the more good news for people like us who aren’t going to be there in person.
The Two arch-rivals PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will go head to head for the first time in Japan. Sony will be catering to a large audience with games like Bloodborne, Earth Defense Force 4.1, LittleBigPlanet 3 and maybe some other surprises.
Microsoft on the other hand will be relying on their console’s debut as well as titles like D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and Ori and the Blind Forest.
What are your speculations about the surprises that Tokyo Game Show 2014 has in store?