Fastest 20 Players of FIFA 15 Player Ratings Revealed by EA
We know that the next football simulation by EA is now racing towards the release date. In the meanwhile, let’s see which of the players according to the FIFA 15 player ratings would race to the goal first once the game is out.
Developer Electronic Arts Canada has shared the top 20 fastest footballers that you will get to play with in eight days’ time. Yes, I can sense the excitement rising; you would be expecting to see names like Leo Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and more.
So here it goes. The FIFA 15 player ratings list is topped by Fortuna Dusseldorf’s Mathis Bolly the 23 year old who will be playing at a pace of 97! He is followed by Theo Walcott of Arsenal and Jonathan Biabiany of Parma – both at 96.
Here’s the full list for those of you who want to see figure out which ones to pick – you will have to visit their official website for all the stats though:
- Mathis Bolly – Fortuna Dusseldorf (Germany)
- Theo Walcott – Arsenal (England)
- Jonathan Biabiany – Parma (Italy)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- Dominic Oduro – Toronto FC (Canada)
- Gareth Bale – Real Madrid (Spain)
- Cedrick Mabwati – Osasuna (Spain)
- Fahad Al-Muwallad – Al-Ittihad (Saudi Arabia)
- Kekuta Manneh – Vancouver Whitecaps (Canada)
- Ryo Miyaichi – Arsenal (England)
- Nanamdi Oduamadi – Crotone (Italy)
- Arjen Robben – Bayern Munich (Germany)
- Raheem Sterling – Liverpool FC (England)
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid (Spain)
- Lucas – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- Cuadrado – Fiorentina (Italy)
- Gervinho – AS Roma (Italy)
- Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- Obafemi Martins – Seattle Sounders (United States)
- DeAndre Yedlin – Seattle Sounders (United States)
So yeah, knock yourself out.
You will be able to get your hands on the complete FIFA 15 player ratings later or may be when the game finally releases in the North America on 23 September 2014, European Union on September 25, 2014 and finally in United Kingdom on September 26, 2014.