Blizzard Reveals The Gifts for World of Warcraft’s 10th Anniversary
10th anniversary of Blizzard’s World of Warcraft is approaching and the creators of the awesome game have decided to reward the fans for their dedication over the years with special items, events and a lot more.
Following are the gifts that Blizzard has revealed for its fans:
- A Molten Corgi pet for all players who log in.
- A revamped version of the classic Molten Core large-group raid dungeon, re-created for level 100 players.
- A Core Hound fiery dog mount for all players who complete the new Molten Core dungeon and kill Ragnaros, the final boss.
- Slayers of Ragnaros will also receive a helm made of fire, of the same quality players receive for completing max-level large group raids using the Raid Finder service.
- A new player-versus-player battleground based on Southshore, an area of the game world that was once famous for its low-level player skirmishes.
- New titles for all who win in that battleground: Tarren Mill Terror for players whose characters belong to the Alliance and Southshore Slayer for the Horde.
Just before the 10th anniversary of the famous title, World of Warcraft is going to receive a new expansion Warlods of Draenor, which in itself will be a great gift for the diehard fans of World of Warcraft.
These gifts that we have mentioned are not the end of story, as the developers have so many other plans to celebrate the upcoming 10th anniversary and you can catch details on all of them on the game’s official website.
What do you think of the gifts offered by Blizzard for World of Warcraft?