The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Killer Instinct Season 2 Changes Revealed
Killer Instinct Season 2 is nearing release and with it a new video has surfaced detailing the changes in the character roster along with various other changes to the game mechanics of this Microsoft published fighting game for Xbox One.
The basic attacks seem to have all been buffed which means that while weak characters now do more damage with their attacks, those who already had high damage become even more powerful. A lot of character and gameplay changes almost make the Season 2 look like a totally new game, something which some players might welcome while others will hate.
- Some other changes implemented to the overall game system include:
- Shadow Meter gain rates have decreased 20% overall.
- Shadow Enders now scale damage based on current Ender Level.
- Potential (white) damage decays slower than before.
- Removed the ability to perform Ultra Enders from the air.
Season 2 will also bring two new characters: T.J Combo and Maya from the original 90’s Killer Instinct games. All this content will be implemented with a patch on September 23rd. Players who purchased the Ultra Edition of the game will also be able to try out T.J Combo.
The complete list of upcoming changes can be seen here while players wait for the beginning of Season 2 which is scheduled for 15th October.