The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Wii U Sold Only 9K Units this Past Week According to Japanese Sales Chart
For the Seventh consecutive week Youkai Watch 2 has been the top selling game in Japan, going past the mighty Last Of Us Remastered and Hyrule Warriors.
The game moved another 77,000 copies this week, making it the top selling piece of gaming software for the week. On the other Hand, Naughty Dog’s masterpiece The Last Of Us Remastered for Playstation 4 took second place with just over 30,000 copies of the game sold in the market.
Surprisingly, Hyrule Warriors which sold around 90k copies in its first week of launch, landed on the 6th spot on the chart after it only managed to sell 15k this week.
Furthermore, hardware sales have gone down as Wii U managed to sell 9K and 3DS XL sold 14,000 in comparison to last weeks 18,000 and 42,000 respectively.
You can see the Full sales chart below!
- [3DS] Youkai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke – 77,465 (2,289,983)
- [PS4] The Last of Us Remastered – 30,587 (New)
- [PSV] Bullet Girls – 29,690 (New)
- [PS4] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition – 17,832 (New)
- [PS3] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition – 15,816 (New)
- [Wii U] Hyrule Warriors – 15,142 (84,232)
- [3DS] Yoshi’s New Island – 12,931 (157,092)
- [Wii U] Mario Kart 8 – 12,075 (639,710)
- [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 – 10,831 (119,689)
- [PS3] Ultra Street Fighter IV – 7,928 (61,859)
- 3DS LL – 28,788 (42,365)
- PlayStation Vita – 15,309 (20,825)
- Wii U – 8,985 (18,161)
- 3DS – 6,914 (9,429)
- PlayStation 4 – 5,923 (6,913)
- PlayStation 3 – 2,376 (6,260)