In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
The Sims 4 Will Fulfil Your Dreams of Living in a Wooden Hut
It’s that time of the day when we talk about The Sims 4. Today’s topic? Wooden huts and career options.
First, let’s talk about the wooden homes which are unveiled courtesy of Maxis recently released video.
It’s a small weird trailer which suggests that should you choose to decorate your house with wooden crafted material ranging anything from a TV trolley to your entire frigging house, you’ll be able to do so.
Now, let’s get to career options offered by the base game, which to be honest are quite limited.
Courtesy of The Sims Legacy Challenge, we now have a complete list of careers and their alternative paths. Have a look:
- Entertainer: Musician or Comedian
- Writer: Author or Journalist
- Painter: Master of the Real or Patron of the Arts
- Secret Agent: Diamond Agent or Villain
- Criminal: Boss or Oracle
- Astronomer: Space Ranger or Smuggler
- Culinary: Chef or Mixologist (it means a bartender, nothing related to science)
- Tech Guru: eSport Gamer or Start-up Entrepreneur
There you have it! If you were rooting for a doctor, an engineer, or an army individual; sorry to burst your bubble.
At least, we will have wooden huts and modding support at launch. Which of these careers are meant for you and do share your opinions on wooden homes!
The Sims 4 launches on Sept. 2, 2014 for Mac and Windows PC.