Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC Available Now, Patch Notes Included
Nemesis, the fourth and final DLC of Call of Duty: Ghosts, is now available to download from the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The DLC adds four new multiplayer maps called Dynasty, Goldrush, Showtime and Subzero. It also brings the final episode of the Extinction mode called Exodus.
Those who have played through Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare would be excited to know that the map Showtime is a remake of Shipment, the smallest map in the franchise’s history.
here is no room to hide, giving you just crates to navigate against and being involved in close quarters battles.
The Nemesis DLC will cost $14.99 as a standalone and it will be free for Season Pass holders. The Nemesis DLC will be available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC players in September.
Alongside the release of the DLC, Infinity Ward has also released a new game update which is currently live on the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. The PlayStation platforms are expected to receive it soon.
The update brings tweaks and more balances to various gameplay elements. You can check out the full changelog below.
A stats reset option for max Prestige players, an updated hitmarker, and UI improvements related to the Oracle Killstreak. There are also a few Xbox One-specific updates to take note of.
- Vulture now lives for 90 seconds (in line with sentry gun).
- Juggernaut buffs.
- Assault movement spead increased 15%
- Support movement speed increased 5%
- Assault/Support Juggernaut now have focus perk
- Loki buffs.
- Large rod can now be fired every 4 seconds instead of 7
- Rod fires at 1.5 seconds instead of 2 seconds after trigger pull
- Small rods now fire at 0.3 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds after trigger pull
- Fixed SND plant/defuse issue that could occur in System Link.
- Added ability to name teams when using broadcaster mode.
- Added team name to playercard when in spectator mode.
- When eSports rules are enabled for SND on Strikezone, the non-destroyed version of the map is now always used.
- Removed d-pad helper icon when in first/third person spectator mode.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Fix for SND round not ending when an entire team has been killed.
- Fix for rare loss of rank issue that could occur when swapping between 360/X1.
- Fixed issue where player could trigger a 10 second cap instead of 5 after stepping off and on a neutral flag.
- Fixed issue that allowed players to see enemy positions in the options menu minimap during the killcam.
- Improved patch unlock requirements UI:
- Added patch, quip, and unlock requirements.
- Fixed persistent “NEW” icon that would occur with extra loadouts.
- Updated safeguard to send out a standard notification of a kill.
- Fixed rare end of match crash.
- Hunted Victor Operation fix: works better with gun game, previous fix only allowed top player to get credit, now we allow top 3 (consistent with FFA).
- Hijacker Operation fix: operation would get stuck at tier 2, it now rolls properly back to 0/10 tier 2 for players.
- Fixed an issue where bots in reinforce would not leave a flag after capturing.
- Added reset stats option for max prestige players.
- Added new menu music for Extinction and MP.
- Updated the hitmarker color to orange when it’s the killing hit.
- Added leaderboards for Drop Zone and Reinforce.
- Enemy Oracle pings now show an orange Oracle symbol on the player hud, indicating they are outlined.
- Tooth bonus pool now offers one bonus tooth per day.
- Engineers can now fire their pistol while repairing the drill.
- Engineers no longer take damage from traps.
- Balancing updates for the Death Machine.
- Feral Vision no longer displays the colored overlay.
- Deployed launcher ammo refills now receive more ammo.
- Players running the Pistols Only relic are now excluded from the “Purchase a new weapon” challenge.
- Fixed issue where background award did not unlock after level completion with a Relic.
- Improvements to the Vanguard logic in Awakening.
- Updated door logic for Ark interior sequence in Awakening.
- Fixed the gas exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed the Drill exploit on Mayday.
- Fixed issue in Chaos mode where players would T-pose.
- Fixed issue with Seeders being included in Seeker challenges.
- Balancing updates for all maps.
Xbox One Specific Update
- Fix for rare crash that could occur on Tremor with specific character models.
- Added a segregated matchmaking warning message for low rep players.
- Fixed issue that could display incorrect Rich Presence in local play.