In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
This Pokemon X and Y Glitch Can Apparently Get You a Lot of Good Stuff
There is no doubt about the popularity of Pokemon X and Y on Nintendo 3DS, as it is considered to be one of the best Pokemon games ever made.
Now, KDramastars has managed to find a glitch in the game, which can apparently make your gameplay experience a lot easier, as you will be able to buy Rare Candies which can be used to level up at a faster rate.
Following are the steps that you need to follow in order to exploit the glitch:
1. Gain Poke Miles via Street Pass or Wonder Trade.
2. Trade Pokémons via Wonder Trade sequence and accumulate Poke Miles easily.
3. Once you have enough Poke Miles, head over to Lumiose City then enter the Pokémon Centre.
4. Talk to the old man in white suit to purchase rare candies and PP ups.
5. Alternatively, use your Poke Miles at the Global Link Mileage to buy exclusive items with 50 per cent discount.
This would really help the players who have been playing the game in its original form for a long time and now want to have a leg up in the game.
Pokemon X and Y was released late last year and is still going from strength to strength even after nine months of its release.
Do try out the glitch and let us know if it works for you?