PlayStation Flash Sale Brings 28 Games for Less than a Buck Each
Have you heard of the PlayStation Flash Sale? The one that is offering around 28 games for less than a buck each? No?! You better stay connected with the Internet more often and for now, read on.
Sony is offering you one hell of a discount offer this weekend. The options you have are vast; you could buy one of the newer releases like The Cave, Thomas Was Alone or settle for an old classic like Dino Crisis 1 & 2 or Syphon Filter 1 & 2.
The choice is all yours!
Cheih Chen, the Digital Distribution Manager at Sony Network Entertainment made a post on the PlayStation US Blog to announce that the PlayStation Flash Sale offer is going to be live from now until 12 PM Pacific Standard Time on July 14, 2014.
Here is the full list of the games that have been discounted currently. Just so that you don’t get confused, the prices given next to each one of them are their original prices; they are now available for $0.99 each:
- Dino Crisis (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Dino Crisis 2 (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Double Dragon Neon (PS3) $9.99
- Dyad (PS3) $14.99
- Harvest Moon: Back To Nature (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Legend Of Dragoon (PS3/PSP) $5.99
- Machinarium (PS3) $9.99
- Machinarium (PS Vita) $6.99
- Malicious (PS3) $9.99
- Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD (PS3) $9.99
- Papo & Yo (PS3) $9.99
- Syphon Filter (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Syphon Filter 2 (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Syphon Filter 3 (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Tekken 2 (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- The Cave (PS3) $14.99
- Thomas Was Alone (PS3) $9.99
- Thomas Was Alone (PS Vita) $9.99
- ToeJam & Earl (PS3) $4.99
- Twisted Metal: Black (PS3) $9.99
- Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3) $9.99
- Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita) $6.99
- Velocity Ultra (PS Vita) $7.49
- Velocity Ultra (PS3) $9.99
- Virtua Fighter 2 (PS3) $4.99
- Wild Arms (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Wild Arms 2 (PS3/PSP/PS Vita) $5.99
- Worms Revolution (PS3) $14.99
So what do you think about the PlayStation Flash Sale?
Cutting down the prices of these games so low means that you can get all of them in the price for which you would otherwise have been able to buy only four or five of them.
Which ones are you buying?