Sniper Elite 3 Patch 1.02 Released, Fixes Ragdoll, Server and Other Issues
Rebellion, best known for its Sniper Elite franchise has released a new update for its latest iteration of the franchise. Patch 1.02 for the PC version of Sniper Elite 3 brings with it many bug fixes for singleplayer as well as multiplayer.
Some of the major fixes implemented in the patch include “dead but still-standing and unsearchable” progression blocker, animation issues with DLC weapons and various localization problems.
Some other fixes include:
- Changing the server filter and then joining a server should no longer put players in empty lobbies which previously could not be left.
- The sprinting exploit is no longer possible. If sprint is disabled from the server side, users with gamepad can no longer sprint.
- Voting buttons now correctly mention “Hold” when using a gamepad
- The effect of bushes on the player’s visibility to AI is no longer applied permanently.
- Improved display of really long server names and reduced the flickering of the server list.
The full list of Patch Notes can be seen here on the game’s Steam Community Page.
The development team is already hard at work on releasing another update to make the gameplay even more smooth and fun such as allowing Co-op in DLC missions, adding a Windowed option to the game launcher, autobalance option for servers and improved ragdoll behavior.
Also, if you are facing other issues related to Sniper Elite 3, you can refer to our troubleshooting guide for the game.