In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Gone Home Retail Special Edition Gets you Poster, Designer Notebook, Soundtrack and More
Have you heard of Gone Home? It is an interactive story adventure game that runs in the first person perspective. Developers The Fullbright Company received highly commendable reviews from all over the media including the 2014 BAFTA Video Game Award for Best Debut Title.
Going that strong, the developers have decided to release a Retail Special Edition that gets you a physical DRM free copy of the game alongside several other goodies for a price of $29.99.
Wondering if you could find out exactly what you will be getting if you spend those hard earned dimes on the Retail Special Edition? Sure you can, here is a list of the contents of the physical edition:
- Gone Home DRM-free for PC/Mac/Linux on DVD, as well as a free Steam key
- The full Gone Home Original Soundtrack (The GH:OST) by Chris Remo, plus all of the audio diaries from Gone Home in MP3 format!
- A Gone Home cassette tape logo sticker
- The 40-page “Designer’s Notebook” filled with notes and sketches from the development of Gone Home
- Fold-out poster of the cover of Sam & Lonnie’s zine!
You may also visit the official website of the developers to take a look at all the items that will accompany the special edition.
The game was released last year on August 15 and is currently available on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.