The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Call of Duty: Ghosts Recent Title Update is Now Live on Consoles
The most recent title update for Call of Duty: Ghosts (which went live on PCs a couple of days ago) is now available across Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
The update primarily addresses spawn issues, anti-cheat measures, and weapon balancing, along with a number of other minor fixes.
Spawn system – which has always been an issue with Call of Duty franchise – has been addressed and players will now get better spawns in case, valid spawn locations are limited. It means, players will no longer spawn upon each other’s backs or in front of them.
Weapon balancing has been tweaked in such a way that one shot to the head and the body is no longer a kill for Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, and Light Machine Guns.
Along with this, anti-cheat measures have been revamped for better gameplay experience.
Other minor fixes include
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
In related news, the recent bug which restricted players’ ability to plant or defuse the bomb in Search & Destroy game mode has been been fixed by Infinity Ward.
MP UPDATE: Thank you for your patience. We have resolved the Search and Destroy issue [https://t.co/zDdUKYEMRK]
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) July 3, 2014
It looks like Infinity Ward is finally on its way to transform Call of Duty: Ghosts in a game, it should have been in the first place. What do you think?