Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Destiny Beta Locations and Achievements Revealed, Mars and Venus Maps Possible
The Destiny Beta is almost here! We are just a couple of weeks away now and it is about time we find out what is in store for us. I’m talking achievements, locations and more.
Bungie has finally decided to shed the veil off of the list of achievements that the game will offer, and in a Q&A session over at the official website we were given a total of 40 achievements’ names as well as way to unlock them.
The complete list of achievements that you can expect in the Destiny Beta is as follows:
- Change of Heart – Reverse a decision you made in an upgrade grid
- Ship Rite – Rebuild a jumpship
- Lucky 7s – Attain a Grimore score of 777
- Use of Weapons – Dismantle 50 pieces of armor or weapons
- The Life Exotic – Obtain and equip a piece of exotic gear
- A New Steed – Obtain and equip a new personal vehicle
- Suited for War – Have all armor and weapon slots equipped with Legendary or Exotic gear
- Destiny PvE Achievements / Trophies
- Bane of the Emperor – Kill 25 Cabal with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Kell – Kill 25 Fallen with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Dead – Kill 25 Hive with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Machines – Kill 25 Vex with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Blink of an Eye – Kill 5 enemies in 3 second
- Valorous – Earn the maximum weekly Vanguard score
- Notorious – Earn the maximum weekly Crucible score
- Public Defender – Earn the highest tier of completion in 10 public events
- Finders Keepers – Assist in capturing 50 capture points in Control
- Relic Hunter – Assist in 20 capture points in Salvage
- Hunter Killer – Kill 100 Hunters in PvP
- Giant Slayer – Kill 10 Titan in PvP
- With Hunt – Kill 100 Warlocks in PvP
- Ask Questions Late – Earn a first strike kill in PvP
- Excessive Force – Register 25 kills in PvP with heavy weapons
- Triple Play – Kill a Hunter, Titan and Warlock without dying in a PvP match
- Raider – Complete a Raid
- Raiding Party – Complete a Raid with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members
- Epic Raider – Complete a Raid on hard difficulty
- Inspector – Inspect another player
- Vanguard Honor – Attain Vanguard Rank 3
- A Friend Indeed – Resurrect 5 fallen players
- Rising Vanguard – Complete a Strike
- Strength of the Pack – Complete a Strike with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members
- Flawless Striker – Complete a Strike without anyone in your fireteam dying
- Ghost Hunter – Discover 50 dead ghosts
- Dragon Slayer – Kill a champion of the Dark
- Hunter Mastery – Fully upgrade a Hunter Subclass
- Titan Mastery – Fully upgrade a Titan Subclass
- Warlock Mastery – Fully upgrade a Warlock Subclass
- Packing Heat – Fully upgrade an Exotic weapon
- Fully Weaponized – Fully upgrade a Legendary weapon
That being said, it is expected – though not confirmed – that the locations that we will be able to play in with the Destiny Beta are going to be Mars and Venus.
We shall have to wait for a little longer before being able to confirm that but for now, that is what the speculation is.
One more thing that was confirmed by the developers is Destiny’s rating. It has been given T i.e. Teen by rating boards so don’t expect too much of strong content in it.
Destiny Beta kicks off on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on July 17, 2014.