The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Call of Duty: Ghosts PC Update Improves Spawns, Balancing, Extinction and More
Infinity Ward has released a new patch update for Call of Duty: Ghosts PC players which fixes several annoying issues including the annoying spawns which result in spawning in enemy areas or far away locations.
Weapon balancing has been improved greatly as players will no longer be able to kill the enemies with one shot to the body and one to the head with Assault Rifles, SMGs and LMGs.
To make the experience same for all the players, some big anti-cheat measures have been taken and numerous improvements have been done to make the gameplay fair. In addition to that, some small fixes have been done to improve the overall experience to make the game run smoothly for everyone.
Major fixes and changes to Extinction Mode included in this patch are as follows:
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
For full details on this new patch, check out the community page on the game’s official website.