The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Xbox One Registered Devs List Updated, ID@Xbox Studios Also Added
Some time ago Microsoft shared a list of around 50 development studios that had been registered to work with them in the Japanese market. Now, they have updated the list to make some inclusions and exclusions. They have also shared the list of ID@Xbox studios that will collaborate with Microsoft for games on Xbox One in Japan.
The list of independent developers that will be working in collaboration with Microsoft under the ID@Xbox scheme for Japan includes 19 different studios from abroad as well as Japan:
- Aabs Inc. (Aabs Animals)
- Nigoro (La Mulana)
- iNiS (Rhythm games)
- Inti Creates (Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty No.9)
- Opus Studio (Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy)
- Cloud Creative Studios (DrawMite, Guilty Dragon)
- Comcept (Mighty No.9)
- Cri Middleware (AeroWings, AeroDancing)
- SmileBoom (Miku Miku Hockey)
- NanaOn-Sha (PaRappa the Rapper)
- Nude Maker (Steel Battalion, Infinite Space)
- Booby Trap (Tobipen, A-GE II)
- Hexadrive (Okami HD, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD)
- Pocket Queries (Kyo mo Jigoku wa Hitodebusoku)
- Monobit (Crystal Conquest)
- Land Ho! (Crimson Dragon, Just Dance)
- Link Kit (Samurai Defender)
- Railfan (Densha de Go! Series)
- Oneoreight (Teku Teku Hero)
The list of registered Xbox One developers has mostly stayed the same but the changes include three new studios. Firstly, Platinum Games is now on board though the only reason why they would have been off of it in the first place couldn’t be anything other than the announcement of Scalebound. They are followed by Tylogic, the makers of Happy Wars and lastly, Liar-Soft who work visual novels like Shining Nights.
Are you content with the developers that Microsoft is taking on board with the launch of Xbox One in Japan? Or should there have been more?