The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Watch Dogs’ “The Worse Mod 0.8” Released, More Graphical Improvements
Watch Dogs upon its release didn’t live up to the people’s expectation in terms of visuals, however, MaLDO, VAAS and TheWorse has managed to create a mod that gives the game a new look and feel, which is quite similar to the Watch Dogs’ E3 2012 demo.
This mod will allow you to make number of changes to the graphic settings of the game and make it as awesome looking as you want.
However, people were facing numerous issues while using this mod, but the new “The Worse Mod 0.8,” fixes most of them.
If you are interested in making Watch Dogs look better then, you can download this mod from Guru 3D or Mega. This mod will take up almost 850Mb of your hard disk space and will download in almost an hour.
Following are the step by step instructions for downloading and using the mod:
- Download the file, decompress the rar in any folder you want.
- Open the config file located in “WDT_Data/config/WDTConfig.cfg
- Place your Game_Path For example Game_Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Watch_Dogs\
- Save the file and open the tool exe “WDTooL.exe”
- Select your settings and press the tick button to apply changes
- If something is stuck press the middle button to reset the settings
- If everything is ok a path.dat file will be created in your data_win64 folder
- Enjoy the game
Number of changes and fixes accompanies this latest update to make your Watch Dogs experience more realistic and more fun.
Catch the details and the full change log of The Worse Mod 0.8 here.