In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Analysis on 10,566 Legendaries in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls has Unexpected Results
Ever since the launch of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, there has been a hot debate over Legendary Items Drop Rates. For community’s better understanding, Rhykker of IncGamers HC East Clan analyzed 10,566 Legendaries/Set Items and compiled the results in the form of a Spreadsheet and a video.
A total of 150 individual players took part in the analysis and came out with their findings which can be read below (as extracted by the video):
- Out of the 451 Legendary Items that can drop, 20 only dropped once
- 23 Legendary Items didn’t drop at all (Including Wand of Woh)
- The 10 most common items accounted for 9% of all drops
- Most common 1/6th of items accounted for 50% of all drops
- The most common drop was St. Archew’s Gage which accounted 1/3rd of all Legendary Gloves Drops
- Legendary Items dropped 11 times more than Set Items
- 38% of the Set Items Drops were from the Black Thorne Set
- 17% of Torment-Only Set Items were from the Thorns of the Invoker Set
- Out of 19 Torment-Only Set, 8 were completed by the Clan as a whole
- 6% of all drops were items that can be found Horadric Caches while 3% were Torment-Only Drops
- Weapons and Off-Hand Items accounted for 39% of all drops
- Off-Hand Items dropped half as often as Two-Handed Weapons and 1/3rd as often as One-Handed Weapon
- The most common weapon drops for both One-Handed and Two-Handed Weapons were Swords
- The Community-designed Sword, Shard of Hate dropped only 5 times
- Rings accounted for 1/5th of all Armor Slot Drops
Check out the video and screenshots above and tell us how your Legendaries Drop Rate compares to the HC East Clan?