The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Watch Dogs Patch Recovers Corrupted Save Files, Fixes Major Bugs
Ubisoft has released a new patch for its recently released open world game Watch Dogs. This patch update will fix a number of major issues experienced by the players, especially on PC.
The update will be available on PS4 starting today, then will make its way to PS3. However, PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 players will get this update later this week.
One of the big issues that players were facing in Watch Dogs was inability to hack into things in the game at some moments, but thankfully, the issue has now been fixed.
Another major issue that players encountered was corrupted save files not loading after reaching 90%, which was frustrating to say the least but that also has finally been fixed.
Furthermore, players were experiencing problems in completing some main missions of the game, but now they will not have to worry any more as the issue is fixed.
Another issue some people faced was when the weapon wheel did not show anything, that issue has also been taken care of.
Some Big fixes introduced to PC version of Watch Dogs can be read below:
- Fixed graphical glitches on Low & Medium settings.
- Fixed some crashes on SLI configurations.
- Implemented several performance improvements.
- Implemented a few control improvements.
- Fixed issues causing infinite messaging and timing-out when trying to access the Online Shop from the Extras Menu while Uplay is set to Offline mode.
- Fixed issues connecting to a Multiplayer game.
- Implemented several mouse modifications.
- Fixed “Drinking Game” control issue where wrong information was displayed when played with a gamepad.
- Fixed “Chess Game” control issue.
- Fixed bug where the invasion setting was never saved.
- Fixed graphical issues during cut scenes and cinematics.
- Fixed several graphical and texture bugs.
- Removed Vista OS check to prevent false positives.
- Added game version in main menu.
Watch Dogs has been released for almost all major platforms and is doing really well in the market with over 4 million units sold in less than a month.
Do these fixes improve your gaming experience?