Tropico 5: Patch 1.03 Features Three Maps and Six Costumes
Tropico 5 has received a new patch that upgrades the game to version 1.03 and adds new content, as well as a few bug fixes.
Updating your game will net you three new sandbox maps called Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, and Santa Teresa. There are also six new costumes for Dynasty members where players can dress the ladies up in Angel, Devil, and Steampunk costumes; while the men have the options of Steampunk, Napoleon, and Uncle Pedro.
Kalypso has promised that future updates will include even more free content. Players can for now probably expect new cosmetics with every regular update.
Here are the full patch notes, including the few minor bug fixes to building performance, multiplayer and other features:
- Added 3 new maps: Isla de Tucan, Dos Rios, Santa Teresa
- Added 6 new dynasty member costumes: Angel (female), Devil (female),
- Steampunk (female), Uncle Pedro (male), Napoleon (male), Steampunk (male)
- Multiplayer: Game checks for modified user files before launch
- Fixed issue with trade route contracts expiring
- Fixed issue with performance of service buildings
- Fixed issue with rebuild construction feature not working properly
- Fixed indestructible trees left in the vicinity of a destroyed logging camp
Tropico 5 was released last month on the PC and had the most successful launch in its series.